To officially register for Spectra 4.0, you must have registered via Typeform, submitted an RSVP, AND be a part of our event's slack. Signing up via Devpost does NOT officially register you for this event.
- Create a DevPost profile for your project and submit before the deadline.
- Be sure to "opt-in" for the prizes your project qualifies for so judges can see your submission during the judging period
- You must start your project during Spectra in order to be fair to everyone.
- No continuation hacks will be allowed (Continuation hacks are adding new features to an already existing project)
- Teams can use libraries, frameworks, or open-source code in their projects.
- Teams can get advice from mentors, sponsors, or organizers if needed.
- Teams must stop hacking once the time is up. However, teams are allowed to debug and make small fixes to their programs after time is up. Making large changes or adding new features is not allowed.
- Teams can be disqualified from the competition at the organizers' discretion. Reasons might include but are not limited to breaking the Competition Rules and/or breaking the Code of Conduct
The hacking period for Spectra 4.0 is from August 8, 2020, at 10:00a PST to August 9, 2020, at 2:00p PST.